Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good a perception you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a full line of services not trying to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they goes around it or how to Patent risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and do not need a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what will be coming out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, https://my.uttc.edu/ICS/Academics/CEU/CEU__000/2008_40-CEU__000-B/Collaboration.jnz?portlet=Forums&screen=PostView&screenType=change&id=83d3acc1-fa73-4b88-94e9-4a8bcb08a46d engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent your idea, whenever they participate in a quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to go ahead and take risk to become the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.